A busy February resulted in many fixes and enhancements that we hope will make your experience of Sirvoy even better. Below are some of the improvements we made to the system:
- The Sirvoy booking engine for WordPress has been updated and is compatible with the latest WordPress 5.1 release and is listed in the WordPress plugin repository. Installment has never been easier!
- Guest communication is now more flexible as we have added a setting for turning off the default sending of automated emails to guests. These settings can be adjusted by going to Settings -> Booking engine -> General options for booking engine.
- The ”Units” page has been greatly enhanced and now allows filtering for check-ins, check-outs, stayovers and uncleaned units. Also, the presentation of the printable PDF has been improved. All of this should make the planning of activities such as housekeeping a whole lot easier.
- We’ve simplified the pricing for properties renting caravans, motorhomes or tents. We now offer the same pricing as for dorms, where four beds are counted as one room.
- Our important channel connections to Booking.com and Expedia have been further developed to achieve an even more stable connection.
- As mentioned in our previous blog, we’ve made several changes to the system in order to improve system performance end help you to protect your guests’ personal data and comply with data protection laws (such as the European GDPR regulation).